We strive to build a vibrant and long-lasting career connection with our candidates.
We know that landing your perfect job can seem like a daunting process, but it doesn’t have to be! There are four phases to securing your next role, and we’ve compiled our best resources to assist you every step of the way.
- Starting your search
- Impressing at interview
- Landing the role
- Kicking off your new job in the right way
Starting your search
It may sound obvious, but landing the perfect role starts with a clear picture of what that role is. Getting clear on your motivations for change and defining your ideal role will position you well for the next steps in the process.
- Preparing a resume that gets read
- Selection criteria tips
- Understanding your motivation
- Top 6 tips when beginning your job search
- What is a recruiter really looking for?
- Your resume is a fishing hook
- A career change isn’t as hard as you might think
Impressing at interview
To deliver a brilliant interview performance, you need an understanding of what interviewers are looking for and thorough preparation. Here are our tips to impressing at interview.
- Interview preparation
- Interview pitfalls
- How to ace that telephone interview
- 5 reasons why asking targeted questions can give you the edge in interview
- 6 tips for selling yourself at interview
Landing the role
So far, so good – the role looks fantastic, the company is great and you’re the preferred candidate. Now it’s time to understand what to expect during the salary negotiation and offer process.
Kicking off your new job in the right way
Congratulations! Now that you’ve secured the role, it’s time to set yourself up for success in your new job.
- How do I resign?
- 4 tips for a professional resignation
- How to adapt to a new workplace
- 8 traits of a star employee