- Awesome team culture | Bring your dog to work | Modern and funky office space
- Mix of complex tax, tax advisory and business services | Genuine career progress
- Annual bonus | Xerocon | Join the growth journey
About the company
Business can be hard. businessDEPOT gets it. So they have created the one place for business owners to go. That way their clients don’t have to search high and low for advice and support to make it happen.
businessDEPOT are based on James Street. They have close to 50 staff and have a close-knit team of energetic people who are passionate about helping businesses achieve their goals.
About the position
businessDEPOT accounting are looking to grow their team and are looking for a business services / tax accountant to join their team. The ideal candidate will have experience in business services, experience in business advisory and ideally, they will have high level tax experience with complex and / or larger clients. The successful candidate may have a business services background, a tax background or have a mix of both.
- Detailed tax advice for more complex matters with larger companies – FBT, Div 7a + corporate tax;
- Review of all business services compliance;
- Assist the team with preparation of tax returns and financial statements for all entities;
- Regular client meetings including growth strategies, tax planning and advice; and
- Monitor team productivity and assist team members with their career development.
- Demonstrated experience in a business services accounting team;
- Demonstrate leadership behaviour;
- Ideally a high level of technical tax knowledge;
- CA or CPA qualified;
- Passionate to help businesses grow; and
- Promote commitment to businessDEPOTs values.
Benefits and remuneration
- Salary depending on experience ($100,000 – $125,000 package + bonus);
- Bonus for all staff (10-20%);
- Fun culture with regular team drinks, bring your dog to work and office games; and
- You will be encouraged to attend regular networking events and get involved with business development.
All enquiries are strictly confidential and any questions can be directed to Christine Murray at u&u Recruitment Partners. To apply for the role please call Christine Murray at u&u on 07 3232 9135, or email email@example.com quoting reference number 11854.