Senior Associate, Technical & Engineering
Alex is a Senior Associate in the Technical and Engineering practice at u&u. Alex has proven experience placing those “hard to find” candidates into long-term careers and building strong relationships with clients in the process. She believes in truly understanding clients’ requirements and challenges to be able to add value when partnering on recruitment projects.
With 10 years recruitment experience, Alex has worked across various sectors including Local and State Government, Mining, Civil construction, Transport and Defence and has recruited for some of Queensland’s major projects in both regional Queensland and more locally in Brisbane.
- Technical Services Manager- Ipswich City Council
- Manager, Works and Field Services- Ipswich City Council
- Principal Design Engineer – Ipswich City Council
- Utilities Manager- Western Downs Regional Council
- Building Certifier & Engineering Officer- Bundaberg Regional Council
- Water Resources Engineer- HEC Consulting
- Traffic and Transport Engineer- Gold Coast City Council
Alex is passionate about candidate care and is a “CONNECTOR” for Mates in Construction. She also aligns herself with relevant industry bodies such as Infrastructure Association QLD (IAQ), Australian Industry Defence Network (AIDN) , Australian Institute of Traffic Planning and Management (AITPM) and Institute of Public Works Engineering Australasia, Queensland (IPWEAQ).