Genuinely caring about people and the quality of work you deliver leads to great outcomes.
As a Director, Andrea provides the strategic HR framework at u&u focusing on facilitating staff development, wellness and career planning, and ensuring u&u is ‘a great place to work’. Andrea also leads a number of recruitment teams, is heavily involved in progressing our Customer Engagement strategy, and offers value-added services to a network of senior HR professionals in Brisbane.
Andrea has been well known in Brisbane as one of the leading senior HR recruiters, having recruited over 650 HR positions over the past decade. Andrea has been the standard by which we measure the highest level of recruitment service achievable – the ‘Andi standard’ is one to which we all aspire!
Andrea commenced her recruitment career in 2003 with Hudson and then Talent2, where she established their first HR recruitment practice for Queensland and was the National Practice Leader for HR recruitment. In 2012, she established Acquire Executive with Craig Sneesby, which later merged with u&u. Andrea has a double degree in Business and Science from Queensland University of Technology and has completed a Post Graduate Diploma in Management through Central Queensland University.
Some of Andrea’s previous recruits:
- Group Director – People: Cover-More Travel Insurance
- Executive Leader – People & Safety: Queensland Urban Utilities
- General Manager – People and Culture: Auto & General
- Head of Organisational Development: Auto & General
- Head of Culture and Capability: Bank of Queensland
- Head of HR Shared Services: UnitingCare Queensland
- Head of Human Resources – Strategic Development: UnitingCare Queensland
- Director IR and Policy: Department of Health
- Head of Workplace Relations: CS Energy
- Head of People and Culture: Lite n’ Easy
Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Applied Science
Queensland University of Technology
Post Graduate Diploma – Management
Central Queensland University