General Manager, New South Wales
Chad is responsible for leading the u&u business across New South Wales, which consists of two offices in the CBD and Greater Western Sydney.
Chad is passionate about creating high performing teams and his responsibility for u&u is to serve the exceptionally talented group of individuals by creating an environment and developing a platform where they can perform at their absolute best. He believes that the foundation of a high performing recruitment business is giving the best possible service to clients and candidates and, as we look to continue the growth of u&u in NSW, Chad strives to attract recruitment professionals who have exceptional service embedded into their recruitment practices.
Prior to joining u&u Chad worked in senior leadership positions for a FTSE listed recruitment business in both Sydney and London and enjoyed developing talent across a wide range of specialist verticals.
Some of Chad’s previous recruits:
- Director – Jabra Retail Australia & New Zealand
- Managing Director – Smiths Detection – ANZ
- GM – WRH Global
- GM – Woodlands Retirement Village
- Sales Director – GN Audio
- Sales Director – Frucor Suntory
- Sales Director – Semperit
- Sales Director – Frostbland
- Business Development Manager – Antipodes Water
- Account Manager – Sony Interactive Entertainment
- National Account Manager – NZ King Salmon
- Strategic Alliances Manager – GN Audio
- National Account Manager – Givaudan
- Key Account Manager – Jabra Retail
- Regional Sales Manager – Aviation – Smiths Detection