Working in partnership to deliver positive outcomes for people and businesses.
Chris is the Partner for Sales practice in Brisbane and brings 14 years’ experience in the sourcing and selection of sales and sales leadership roles throughout Australia. Over this period, Chris has successfully filled more than 550 positions across a range of industries including industrial and mining services, building products, consumer goods, technology, retail, medical, agriculture and not for profit, to name a few.
Chris has a strong understanding of what makes an individual successful in a wide range of sales environments and industries and he takes the time to understanding client needs, while also offering insight based on his fourteen years of experience. Chris also takes a proactive approach to candidate sourcing, with a major focus on market mapping and head hunting to ensure the best candidates in the market are sourced for a particular role. Chris is able to deliver on a wide range a sales roles, from an Account Manager or Sales Representative, through to a Sales Director or General Manager of Sales.
The roles Chris recruits include:
- Sales Director / General Manager of Sales
- Regional / State Manager
- State / National Sales Manager
- Field Sales Manager
- Branch Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Account Manager / Executive
- Product Manager
- Sales Engineer
- Technical Sales Representative
- Sales Representative
Chris’ recent recruits:
- Executive General Manager – Sales & Marketing – Liebherr Australia Pty Ltd
- Head of Retail – Youfoodz
- Head of Retail – Lorna Jane
- Sales Director Au / NZ – SilverChef
- General Manager, Sales: EGR
- Manager Sales & Business Development – Jacana Energy
- QLD Sales Manager – CSR Bradford
- Chief Opportunity Officer – Urban Utilities
- Retail Operations Manager – Viva Energy
- NSW Business Development Manager: Icon Cancer Care
Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
The University of Queensland
Get to know Chris
Favourite unique travel destination? Fiji
What I love most about my city is… The great weather, people are friendly and there is opportunity without being too busy.
If I had a superpower, it would be… Time Travel
The best advice I’ve been given is… If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right….