Danielle Van Velthuizen
Partner, HSE & Human Resources
Authentic, genuine and loyal with a deep understanding of her candidate and client market.
Danielle our Partner, HSE & Human Resources. She specialises in human resources, and health, safety & environment. She has an amazing network of connections and we love having her here.
Danielle has over seven years’ experience within recruitment and human resources, firstly working internally within oil & gas and financial services organisations before moving to Talent2 to specialise in HR and HSE.
Danielle is known for her exceptional customer service focus, long standing relationships and speed of turnaround. She brings a whole lot of “oomph” to our HR and HSE team.
She has recruited a wide range of roles in the HR and HSE space, in contract and permanent capacities. She builds rapport with people, which means she can get the best out of the recruiting process for all parties.
The roles Danielle recruits include:
- HR Business Partner
- Industrial Relations Advisor
- HR Coordinator
- HR Administrator
- Recruitment Advisor
- Learning & Development Specialist
- Head of Health, Safety & Environment
- Environment Manager
- Risk Advisor
- HSE Superintendent
- Safety Manager / Advisor
Danielle’s recent recruits:
- Recruitment Advisor: Shine Lawyers
- Training & Development Lead: Australian Agricultural Company
- HR Manager: Mates4Mates
- Safety and Environment Operational Manager: Unitywater
- National Safety Manager: Greyhound Australia
- HR Business Partner: QScan Group
- Diversity & Inclusion Advisor: Griffith University
- IR Specialist: Lutheran Services