Partner, Business & Accounting Support
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
Hannah is the Partner of our Accounting Support team. Hannah focuses on temporary and permanent solutions for her clients delivering outcomes with a quick turnaround. She specialises in the transactional finance space and is deeply connected with the top talent in the market.
Hannah is a solution seeker, and she has seen great success in connecting clients and candidates and producing exceptional results. She has a passion for working with people and feels privileged to work within an industry that allows her to change people’s lives.
Hannah began her career with u&u after graduating from a Bachelor of Business Management, majoring in Human Resources. Hannah is incredibly passionate about assisting her clients and candidates to find positive and mutually beneficial solutions. She always aims to exceed the expectations of both her clients and candidates, delivering a service far above her competitors’.
Most common roles Hannah recruits include:
- Assistant Accountants
- Accounts Payable Officers / Managers
- Accounts Receivable Officers / Managers
- Credit & Collections Officers / Managers
- Payroll Officers / Managers
- Billings Officers / Managers
- Receipting Officers / Managers
- Shared Service Managers
Hannah’s recent recruits:
- Senior Billing & Compliance Advisor: SunWater
- Accounts Payable Officer: New Hope Group
- Patient Collections Officer: UnitingCare Health (Wesley Hospital)
- Accounts Payable Officer: Tatts Group
- Accounts Payable Officer: Incitec Pivot
- Senior Payroll Officer: Unitywater
- Finance & Insurance Officer: Hastings Deering
- Payroll Officer: EB Games
- Senior Credit Officer: SunWater
- Finance Officer: Leukaemia Foundation
Bachelor of Business Management – HR & Marketing
The University of Queensland