Senior Associate, Accounting & Finance
Serious expertise and experience make Jane a powerful performer in our team.
Jane commenced her career as an undergraduate with a big four chartered accounting firm. At the time, she was studying towards her double major in accounting and economics at Macquarie University.
Today, with over 25 years’ recruiting experience, Jane uses her detailed accounting knowledge to make a difference. With her passion for excellent candidate care, she strives to deliver the best solution for her candidates and clients – she knows that what she does can change their fortunes.
The roles Jane recruits include:
- Chief Financial Officers
- Financial Managers/Controllers
- Commercial Managers
- Shared Services Managers
- Treasury Managers
- Internal Audit / Risk Managers
- Commercial Tax Accountants and Managers
- Financial and Management Accountants
- Cost Accountants
- Business, Finance and Commercial Analysts
- Finance Business Partners
- Chief Financial Officer – aeiou
- Chief Financial Officer – Centor Architectural
- Chief Financial Officer – Metro Mining
- GM – Finance & Operations Institute of Managers & Leaders
- Chief Financial Officer – Napco
- Chief Financial Officer – Zimi
- Financial Controller – Triggerfish
- Company Secretary – Australian College of Nurses
Bachelor of Arts, Double Major in Accounting & Economics
Macquarie University, Sydney
Get to know Jane
Favourite Drink of choice: A nice cold, crisp Sauvignon Blanc
Favourite unique travel destination: Breckenridge, a ski resort in Colorado in the US
What I love most about my city is: the laid back lifestyle, the cafes and restaurants and the proximity to the Gold and Sunshine Coasts
The best advice I have been given: Don’t sweat the small stuff… although I am not very good at taking this advice unfortunately!