Partner, Construction & Property
Working hard with your best interests in mind
Jess is the Partner leading the construction and property practice at u&u. Jess specialises in the commercial building and construction sector in Queensland, and manages the technical recruitment of various construction and property roles from foreman to senior construction management for both top-tier and mid-tier organisations across Australia.
With ten years’ experience recruiting within the construction and property market, Jess has developed a strong emphasis on business development, candidate relationships and industry knowledge. Prior to u&u, Jess led the property and construction practice at Davidson, and previously worked with specialist construction recruiters at Contec Recruitment and Constructive Recruitment.
Jess’ passion for both the construction and property industry, and recruitment, is what has kept her in the game for the past ten years. She understands what it takes to develop those long standing relationships, appreciates what her clients are looking for and takes the time to understand what her candidates need.
The roles Jess recruits include:
- Construction Manager
- Project Manager
- Design Manager
- Estimator / Cost Planner
- Contracts Administrator / Commercial Manager
- Site Manager
Jess’ recent recruits:
- Program Delivery Manager: SunWater
- Development Services Manager: Queensland Urban Utilities
- Construction Manager: Hutchinson Builders
- Construction Business Manager: Cockram Construction Ltd
- Estimating Manager: Powerlink
- Senior Estimator: SJ Higgins Group
- Senior Project Manager: Western Downs Regional Council
- Contracts Manager: Probuild
Bachelor of Applied Science, majoring in Sports Psychology
Edith Cowan University