Partner, Human Resources
Exceeding expectations by delivering with energy and tenacity.
Along with Danielle Van Velthuizen, Kate leads the HR & HSE Practice with u&u. In fact, she was u&u’s founding employee and has had a strong focus in HR and health, safety and environment recruitment since 2006.
Kate’s recruitment career spans both agency and internal recruitment roles where she has always brought a fresh, professional and customer centric approach to her engagement with clients and candidates. As a recruitment specialist, Kate has led the transformation of internal recruitment functions, the communication and training strategy for the introduction of recruitment systems for large, complex organisations, as well as delivered best practice recruitment training to business leaders. Kate has built an extensive HR network from her time recruiting a range of disciplines in the human resources roles field previously with Hudson and during her time with u&u.
Kate leads u&u’s HR and HSE consultants and resourcers to exceed the expectations of their customers through delivering with energy, tenacity and open lines of communication. Kate prides herself on the longevity of her business relationships and her 10+ years’ experience working with Executive HR leaders to build their teams. Kate is often quoted in recruitment and HR publications and has recruited over 500 HR and HSE roles in the Queensland market.
The roles Kate recruits include:
- Director / General Manager HR / HR Manager
- Senior HR Business Partner
- Learning & Development Manager
- Remuneration & Benefits Manager
- Organisational Development Manager
- Industrial Relations Manager
- HR Project Manager
- Change Manager
- Talent Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- HR Systems Manager
- Management roles of any HR discipline
Kate’s recent recruits:
- Head of People & Culture Operations: Auto & General
- HR Manager: City Beach
- Leader, Human Resources: Sugar Research Australia
- HR Operations Manager: Ashurst
- Manager, Organisational Capability: Bolton Clarke
- Organisational Effectiveness Analyst: Icon Group
- Executive Director – Transformation & Capability: Department of Education & Training
- Head of People Experience: Sunshine Coast Council
Bachelor of Education
Queensland University of Technology
Certificate IV Training and Assessment