Partner, Human Resources
Exceeding expectations by delivering with energy and tenacity.
Kate is a Senior Associate with u&u. In fact, she was u&u’s founding employee and has had a strong focus in HR and health, safety and environment recruitment since 2006.
Kate’s recruitment career spans both agency and internal recruitment roles where she has always brought a fresh, professional and customer service approach to her engagement with clients and candidates. As a recruitment specialist, Kate has led the transformation of internal recruitment functions, the communication and training strategy for the introduction of recruitment systems for large, complex organisations, as well as delivered best practice recruitment training to business leaders. Kate has built an extensive HR network from her time recruiting a range of disciplines in the human resources roles field both with Hudson Global Resources and with u&u.
As a consultant Kate prides herself on the longevity of her business relationships, and always aims to exceed the expectations of her customers through delivering with energy, tenacity and open lines of communication. Kate has recruited over 300 HR roles in the Brisbane market.
The roles Kate recruits include:
- Director / General Manager HR / HR Manager
- Senior HR Business Partner
- Learning & Development Manager
- Remuneration & Benefits Manager
- Organisational Development Manager
- Industrial Relations Manager
- HR Project Manager
- Change Manager
- Talent Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- HR Systems Manager
- Management roles of any HR discipline
Kate’s recent recruits:
- Head of People & Culture Operations: Auto & General
- HR Manager: City Beach
- Leader, Human Resources: Sugar Research Australia
- HR Operations Manager: Ashurst
- Manager, Organisational Capability: Bolton Clarke
- Organisational Effectiveness Analyst: Icon Group
- Executive Director – Transformation & Capability: Department of Education & Training
- Head of People Experience: Sunshine Coast Council
Bachelor of Education
Queensland University of Technology
Certificate IV Training and Assessment