Partner (QLD & NSW), Legal Executive
Discover what’s possible.
Kristine is our Partner in the Legal division across Queensland and New South Wales. Kristine holds a Bachelor of Commerce/Laws from the University of Queensland and practised law in Brisbane for close to a decade before transitioning into legal recruitment.
Kristine has close to two decades’ experience in the legal industry and her excellent networks acquired over that time gives her clients and candidates a distinct advantage in the competitive legal market.
Prior to u&u, Kristine has worked both as a recruiter and in management and has been based in both Brisbane and Sydney. Her most recent role prior to joining u&u was as the General Manager for Australian and New Zealand operations of a major international recruitment agency.
Our Legal recruitment team recruits (nationally):
- Paralegals, Entry Level Lawyers through to Senior Practitioners
- In-House Lawyers and Legal & Risk Compliance Specialists – Commerce & Industry / Banking & Finance and Government
- Contract Lawyers – Private Practice and Inhouse
The roles that Kristine recruits include:
- Partner Placements (with or without a transferable practice)
- General Counsel Appointments
- Practice Group Transfers
- Outplacement Services
Kristine’s recent recruits:
- Head of Legal & Risk: Abt Associates
- Legal Counsel: ALS Global
- Assistant Company Secretary: Bank of Queensland
- General Counsel (contract): Cardno
- Senior Legal Counsel: Senex Energy
- Legal Counsel: Domino’s
- Legal Counsel: Vita Group
- Legal Counsel: Destination Brisbane Consortium
Bachelor of Commerce / Law
The University of Queensland
Admitted as Solicitor (1994)
Supreme Court of Queensland
Admitted as Solicitor (1996)
High Court of Australia
Admitted as Solicitor (1998)
Supreme Court of NSW