You may not place everyone you meet, but you can try to help them.
Nicholas is an experienced recruitment practitioner and leader of recruitment businesses, both permanent and contract, in Australia and South East Asia. Commercially orientated with excellent and genuine interpersonal skills, there is little in recruitment that Nick hasn’t done, seen or managed in his career. His job is to establish u&u. Sydney as ‘a great place to do great work’.
By training a marketer, he has more than 20 years in the recruitment industry during which time he has managed [literally] hundreds of recruitment mandates, grown and sold a boutique recruitment agency, led global and locally owned businesses, been recognised with internal and industry awards and built a reputation for integrity and honesty.
Nicholas’ recent recruits:
- Chief Marketing Officer, FMCG Food
- Marketing Director, FMCG Beverages
- General Manager, Marketing, OTC Healthcare
- Chief Marketing Officer, Private Equity
- Marketing Director, Media Company
- Marketing Director, Retail
- General Manager, Business to Business Marketing
Bachelor of Commerce
University of New South Wales
Graduate Diploma in Management
Australian Graduate School of Management