Senior Resourcer, Human Resources
It’s all about personal connections.
As a Senior Resourcer Human Resources recruitment team in Brisbane, Paige connects candidates with contract and permanent opportunities. Paige’s specialisation is in the junior to mid-level HR market, with extensive networks across the talent in this space.
With over five years’ experience in the industry, Paige has a thorough understanding of the Human Resources market in Queensland, coupled with a tenacity to provide pragmatic and robust recruitment solutions that benefit both client and candidate.
Paige is passionate about giving our clients and candidates an exceptional and genuinely personable experience. She is focused on building long-term partnerships with candidates and unearthing their true career motivations to ensure the best cultural and technical fit for our clients. Due to this commitment, Paige holds an industry leading Net Promoter Score for candidate experience.
Paige’s proud placements:
- HR Business Partner: Fitness and Lifestyle Group
- Workforce Planning Analyst: Bolton Clarke
- Resourcing Specialist: BHP BMA
- Senior Employee Relations Advisor: Department of Education
- Senior People & Culture Advisor: Shine Lawyers
- Remuneration Support Analyst: Hastings Deering
- HR Officer: Queensland Urban Utilities
- HR Administrator: Icon Group
- People Systems, Data & Reporting Analyst: Bolton Clarke
- HR Advisor: The University of Queensland
- Learning & Development Officer: Seqwater
- HR Advisor: Cummins South Pacific
- People & Culture Officer: TechnologyOne