Senior Associate, Information Technology
I get enormous satisfaction from helping others and building strong relationships.
Specialising in information technology, Renee has been consulting in the recruitment industry for the past 18 years. Over this time, she’s been super busy building an amazing network of candidate connections so as she can serve her clients better.
She’s got serious organisational hitting power. She worked within the People Solutions division at Data#3 for 14 years managing, on average, one hundred IT contractors simultaneously.
With us, Renee consults to customers in the private and government sectors across a range of roles. She delivers fast, quality results and loves to offer her clients choices.
The roles Renee recruits include:
- Director / Program Manager / Project Manager
- Business / Systems Analyst
- Solutions Architect
- Test Manager / Analyst
- Systems Engineer / Network
- Systems Administrators
- Telecoms / Engineers (CCIE, CCDP,CCNP)
- Analyst Programmers
- GIS Specialist
- Database Administrator / Developers
- Desktop / Helpdesk Support
Renee’s recent recruits:
- Chief Information Officer: CS Energy
- Chief Information Officer: Cairns and Hinterland Hospital and Health Service | Queensland Health
- Program Director – SAP: Energy Queensland
- Applications Architect: Aurizon
- Solution Architect: Metro North
- Cerner Specialist: Queensland Health
- Business Analyst – SAP: Queensland Treasury
- BI Project Manager: Gold Coast Hospital
- Program Manager: Sunshine Coast Hospital
- Senior Apps Specialist: Queensland Health
- Sharepoint Developer: Metro North
- Change Manager: RSL Care
- Project Delivery Manager: Allianz Global Assistance
- Functional Analyst: Queensland Rail
- Senior Downstream Tester: Aurizon