Senior Associate, Business Support
Taking the time to listen and understand what your clients and candidates are looking for.
With nearly 20 years’ experience in the recruitment industry both in Australia and the United Kingdom, Stacey is a specialist in her field.
Prior to joining u&u, Stacey had 10 years’ experience recruiting across a variety of industries including Engineering, Mining, Oil & Gas, Construction, Energy, Aviation, Education, Finance, Government, Not-for-profit, Aged Care, Insurance, IT / Telco, Manufacturing and Retail. Currently a Senior Associate at u&u, Stacey is recruiting temporary, contract and permanent positions in the Business Support division specialising in the Not for Profit, Aged/Health Care, IT/Telecommunications and Construction/Property sectors.
Stacey’s success in the industry has come from building long lasting business relationships with both her clients and candidates. She has an extensive network and utilises this to find the ‘right’ candidate / ‘right’ job.
The roles Stacey recruits include:
- Regional Managers
- Office Managers
- Executive / Personal Assistants
- Rostering Officers
- Data Entry Officers
- Project Administrator / Coordinators
- Document Controllers
- Proposal Coordinators
- Assessment Officers
- Customer Service Officers
Stacey’s recent recruits:
- Multicap – Regional Manager
- RSL QLD – District Secretary
- BMD Group – Administrator
- Multicap – Rostering Officer
- Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine – Assessment Officer
- UnitingCare QLD – Executive Assistant
- Badge Constructions – Receptionist
- Technology One – Executive Assistant
- Brisbane Economic Development Agency – Facilities Coordinator
- Icon Co – Receptionist
Get to know Stacey
Favourite drink of choice? Espresso martini
If I had a superpower, it would be? Travel into the future
My favourite unique travel destination? Sailing in Croatia
What I love most about my city is? The weather and you’re driving distance of beautiful beaches.