At u&u, our purpose is to change lives by connecting potential with opportunity.
Not just for our clients and candidates, but for our team.
Since we opened our doors in 2010, we’ve grown to a team of over 90 passionate people across our Brisbane, Sydney & Greater Western Sydney offices.
We recently received the reward for Excellence in Candidate Engagement at the 2019 Seek Sara awards, but success is not new to us. In our first two years of business, we were named Recruitment Agency of the Year at the CareerOne Excellence Awards. Since then, u&u has been recognised nationally as one of Australia’s fastest growing organisations, according to the BRW Fast Starter lists for 2012, 2013 and 2014, and was listed in the BRW Fast 100 in 2015 and 2016 as well as being independently voted Executive Recruiter of the Year in 2017 by HRD Magazine.
Our name says it all. We take the time to connect what really matters for both our clients (u) and our candidates (&u). We focus on quality, long-term relationships.
We live and breathe our values:
- The pursuit of WOW.
- Play as a team.
- Good things happen to good people.
- We appreciate your business.
- Dare to be different.
Our u&u culture unlocks our people’s potential and ensures success. That’s why our people are motivated about working with u&u. In short, we love it here.
What will you love about working at u&u?
- 5 weeks’ paid annual leave
- Company subsidised yoga and group fitness sessions each week
- Annual team trips to exciting destinations (yes, everyone is included)
- A commitment to flexible working conditions
- Industry-high commission, bonus and reward structures
- Work and learn from an inspiring group of industry leaders
- Beautiful open-plan offices that enhance collaboration
- Industry-best, cloud-based technology platforms, including our CMS
- Investment in your success with high levels of administrative support, a dedicated Customer Engagement Manager, Candidate Experience Consultant, Marketing Coordinator
and Business Development Executive
Sound like u? Let’s connect. Get in touch with Craig Sneesby, our Managing Director, on (07) 3232 9107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.